Nissan’s full-size SUV, the Armada, epitomizes everything that SUV buyers want—dependability, luxury, versatility, and size. Yes, the Armada is in a class of its own when it comes to sports utility vehicles. The pricing for the classy SUV has been released, so if you’re interested to see what quality will cost you, continue on!
Read more: 2018 Nissan Armada specs
2018 Nissan Armada pricing
The 2018 Nissan Armada will come in three available trims, each one more exclusive than the last. Of course, each trim will be priced differently as they contain different features and specifications. Below, we will list the trim levels and their price, as well as a few details for each trim.
2018 Nissan Armada SV details
- Starting MSRP: $45,600
- Endurance 5.6-liter DOHC 32-valve V8 engine
- 8,500 lbs. max towing and up to 1,724 lbs. maximum payload
- 18″ aluminum-alloy wheels
- LED low-beam headlights with integrated signature
- NissanConnect® with Navigation and Services
2018 Nissan Armada SL details
- Starting MSRP: $50,350
- Includes SV features plus:
- 20″ machine-finished aluminum-alloy wheels
- Power liftgate
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor
- Remote Engine Start System
2018 Nissan Armada Platinum details
- Starting MSRP: $58,690
- Includes SL features plus:
- 20″ Machine-finished tinted aluminum-alloy wheels
- Intelligent Rear-View Mirror
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Tri-Zone Entertainment System
You might also be interested in: 2018 Nissan Versa Details
The prices of each trim can fluctuate depending on the dealer and the packages the consumer chooses or decides not to choose. The Armada truly is one of the best full-size SUVs available, and we promise that you will be paying for top-of-the-line quality from best-in-the-business service.
Have any questions? Please, feel free to contact us today, and we will happily serve you!