The 2020 INFINITI Q60 delivers a powerful driving experience. However, this coupe also has features designed to help prevent collisions. The 2020 INFINITI Q60 safety technology features help to keep you and any passengers safe on the road. Read on to learn more about how these features work.
Driver Assist Features
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning. This system will alert you of risks that may be obscured from your vision. It will also sense the relative velocity and distance of the vehicle driving ahead of you.
- Lane Departure Prevention and Active Lane Control. If you start to drift out of your lane, Lane Departure Prevention will warn you and intervene when necessary. Active Lane Control monitors lane markings and evaluates road conditions while also adjusting your steering.
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection. This monitor provides you with a bird’s eye view of your vehicle using four cameras positioned around the Q60. Moving Object Detection will alert you of any moving objects that have been detected within the display image.
- Blind Spot Warning and Blind Spot Intervention®. When vehicles enter the Q60’s blind spot areas, this system will alert the driver. If the turn signal is engaged, the warning light will flash, and an audible warning will sound as well. Blind Spot Intervention® will keep you in your lane if you start to merge into a lane with another vehicle in it.
- Automatic Collision Notification and Emergency Call. In case of collision, the Automatic Collision Notification will connect to a live Response Specialist through a hands-free voice call. You also have the option to press the SOS button inside of your Q60 to reach a Response Specialist. Response Specialists are available 24/7 and will request emergency services or contact your emergency contacts.
Test drive the 2020 INFINITI Q60
Interested in this INFINITI model? Then schedule a test drive of the 2020 INFINITI Q60 today. Our staff will help you learn even more about the safety features of this model. Here at Nissan Guam, we are always happy to help you learn everything you want to know about a model.