If you’ve been researching the 2020 INFINITI Q50, you’ve probably noticed that it comes with the INFINITI Safety Shield. What is this feature? This is a suite of safety technologies that are designed to avoid collision, reduce damage and protect the driver and passengers. What features are included in the INFINITI Safety Shield? Keep reading to find out!
Safety Shield Advanced Technology
- Intelligent Cruise Control. This feature increases or decreases your speed to adapt to traffic flow.
- Distance Control Assist. This system will apply the brakes in heavy traffic conditions.
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection. Get a 360° view of your surroundings and get warnings when objects are detected within the display image
- Backup Collision Intervention®. This system will alert you of any potential collisions when backing up.
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning. Get warned of potential risks that our of your field of view.
- Blind Spot Intervention® and Blind Spot Warning. Blind Spot Intervention ® will send an alert when a vehicle is in the blind spot zone. Blind Spot Warning will steer the vehicle into the center of the lane.
- Lane Departure Warning and Lane Departure Prevention. This system will sense when the driver unintentionally drifts out of a lane. It will then assist them back into the center of the lane.
- Forward Emergency Braking. This system detects vehicles ahead of you and when necessary will send an alert to apply the brakes. If needed, it will apply the brakes to help prevent a collision.
- Restraints and Body Structure. The INFINITI Q50 comes with an Advanced Air Bag System, front seat belts with pretensioners, load limiters and seat belt reminders. Zone Body Construction has front and rear crumple zones.
Read more: 2020 INFINITI Q60 Safety Technology Features
Learn more about the 2020 INFINITI Q50
If you would like to learn more about the 2020 INFINITI Q50 and its features, keep following our blog. You can also check out our INFINITI model research page. Otherwise, feel free to contact us and our team will provide you with the information that you seek.