Safety is our number one priority when driving. We want to keep not ourselves safe, but our passengers as well. To combat the several dangerous factors that occur when driving, vehicle manufacturers have added safety technology to their list of features. One vehicle that has several safety technology features is the 2020 INFINITI QX50. What safety features are available? Keep reading to find out and learn more about each.
Keeping your mind at ease
- Blind Spot Warning and Blind Spot Intervention®. Blind Spot Warning sends the driver alerts when a vehicle enters a blind spot area. Blind Spot Intervention® will steer you back into your lane if you start to move over when a vehicle is in a blind spot.
- Rear Automatic Braking. This safety feature monitors the area behind your INFINITI QX50. If you don’t stop to avoid an object, the system will automatically apply the brakes.
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning. To reduce stress in highway driving and city traffic situations, this system senses the distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you. It also detects the next vehicle ahead in a lane.
- Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection. This system will detect the distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you. Additionally, it will send out visual and audio alerts if it detects a potential collision.
- Lane Departure Warning. Using a camera, this system detects the lane markings on the road. If the vehicle unintentionally drifts toward the lines, the system will send out a warning.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. This system provides assistance when backing out of a parking space. If it detects a vehicle approaching from the right or left of the vehicle, it will send out an alert.
[ Read more: What are the design features of the 2020 INFINITI QX50? ]
Test drive the 2020 INFINITI QX50